This problem could be fixed by our government. But so long as nobody is pressing them, they will let the universities and the bureaucrats do what they want.
- Your MLA sets aside office hours to meet with constituents. Make an appointment.
- Your MLA needs to know that the system discriminates against British Columbians.
- Your MLA needs to know that the system doesn’t even make financial sense.
- Or write a letter.
- Look at our “Spread the Word” and “Public Concerns” pages for information that you may wish to include in your letter. Also have a look at the “Money Facts” page.
- Tell your MLA or MP how the system negatively impacts you and the public in general. Here are some ideas on how to get started.
- And get your relatives, friends, and neighbours to write a letter.